In case you haven’t noticed, and based on the crowds at the 2009 World Baseball Classic, you haven’t, the Dominican Republic lost for the 2nd time to upstarts from the Kingdom of the Netherlands and is now out of the Classic after being heavy favorites.
As people all over the Kingdom were lighting up their Blunts and Bongs and picking out the best in high class female companionship from a roadside window in celebration of this momentous occasion, I’ve decided, as a man of 25% Dutch decent to give all of you the top 5 moments in Dutch history.
5. The Day that Windmills were invented
4. The Filming of Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
3. The birth of former Indiana Pacers center Rik Smits
2. The moment when Sidney Ponson was introduced to Alcohol
1. When Marijuana was brought into the country
– The Falk